YFM Vacancies 2022: Apply for Content Producer Jobs in Gauteng. YFM Recruitment Agency in Gauteng. YFM Recruitment Agencies Have Released a Notification Circular on the Official Website www.yfm.co.za Careers 2022 for Content Producer Job Vacancies in Johannesburg. Can Check Job Openings Recruitment 2022 for Freshers/ Experience/ Work From Home Based Jobs in Gauteng Government. Information About Content Producer Permanent Jobs Near Me in Johannesburg is Available. That is a High Paying YFM Careers Agency in Gauteng for the Job of Content Producer.
YFM Vacancies 2022 Apply Online for Jobs Available in Johannesburg
Hello Friends, We are Going to Surprise the Candidates Who are Looking for YFM Vacancies 2022. We are Providing Jobs Available Immediately/ Current for Job Seekers. Choose the Job Based on Your Qualification and Apply Online Before the Last Date for Vacancies Matching Your Profile.
Highlights for Content Producer Jobs ?
Company »» YFM
Job Profile »» Content Producer
Salary Offer »» ZAR 351125 yearly
Location »» Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
Country »» South Africa Government Jobs 2022
Closing Date »»
19 April, 2022 (According to YFM Agency)
Full Job Description?
Content Producer Jobs in Johannesburg
YFM has the youngest commercial audience in South Africa. It’s become known as the capital of youth culture. As the most influential proponents of local South African music, YFM is a 75% music, 25% talk station. The sound of the station is defined by a well-curated collection of the best local and international hits. YFM is a balanced platform supporting not only established artists but new, up and coming acts.
YFM proudly supports the South African music industry, boasting over 50% in local content. With a multi-channel approach, the station has an audience of 2.5 million across, radio and digital platforms. If it’s hot, you’re most likely to hear it on the authority on all things trendy, YFM 99.2.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and Communications Manager.
The purpose of this role is to conceptualise, create and edit all videos within the company. The employee will perform deliver quality videography duties to support client activations, programming content, company projects and brand messages. The employee will be responsible for the technical aspects of production, relating to video, and further assist with all brand related functionality and duties.
- To produce, capture, and edit video footage for the business as required.
- Work with a driven and motivated team to maintain video, in order to support all productions in the company.
- Conceptualise, create aesthetic treatments (including storyboarding) and facilitate the pre-production, production and post-production phase of all productions.
- Create videos for all digital platforms.
- Experience with Imaging, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics.
- Executes shoots on site/on location including audio, camera operation, lighting and talent directions.
- Oversee company equipment and equipment hire for all shoots.
- Shoot and edit internal and external activations (such as outside broadcasts, events, etc.) as required.
- The incumbent is solely reliable for data management for projects and associated file, storage backups and archiving.
- Troubleshooting of any production.
- Ensure that all technical equipment is safe, ready to use and in the right position prior to production. The videographer shall be responsible for any loss, damage and theft of the technical equipment.
- Liaise with brand and marketing teams to ensure that all brand related duties are fulfilled.
- Deadline driven.
- The videographer should be prepared to work after hours as and when required.
- The videographer must be on-call 24 hours.
- All content created with company equipment is the property of the organisation.
- Carry out any other reasonable task as instructed by manager and/or MD.
Experience: At least +2 years’ experience as a videographer. At least +2 years’ experience with video production and editing of videos
Own vehicle and valid driver’s licenseSpecific Professional Competencies:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and process orientated
- Adaptable and an enthusiastic team player with a drive to succeed
- Efficient, with the ability to perform, thrive and enjoy working under pressure
- Willing to be challenged and to challenge
- Trustworthy and accountable
- Able to work outside and standard office hours as and when required – including weekends and public holidays.
Proficiency in the following programmes will be beneficial:
- Adobe suite, mainly Premiere Pro and After Effects as well as Final Cut Pro X
- Knowledge of DAW’s (Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, etc.) would be beneficial
- Knowledge of vision mixing and OBS software for the use in live streams
How To Apply For YFM Vacancies 2022?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Follow the Below Mentioned Steps to Apply for the Above YFM Vacancies.
- Click on the YFM Vacancies Apply Now Button Given Below.
- Then log in to Your Account or Create a New Account.
- Collect the Required Self-attested Documents and Fill Your Basic Details.
- Upload Your CV/ Resume Along with Your Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Documents etc.
- After Completing the Form Check the Application, take a Screenshot from Your Personal Desktop or Mobile for Future Use.
Note: All Available Information on YFM Jobs 2022 is Shared Above. To Apply in the Above Vacancy Can Visit the Link Given Below.
Don’t Hesitate, and Apply for It. Thank You for Visiting !!