OneWorld Sustainable Investments Vacancies 2022: Apply for Research Intern Jobs in Western Cape. OneWorld Sustainable Investments Recruitment Agency in Western Cape. OneWorld Sustainable Investments Recruitment Agencies Have Released a Notification Circular on the Official Website www.oneworldgroup.co.za Careers 2022 for Research Intern Job Vacancies in Cape Town. Can Check Job Openings Recruitment 2022 for Freshers/ Experience/ Work From Home Based Jobs in Western Cape Government. Information About Research Intern Full Time Jobs Near Me in Cape Town is Available. That is a High Paying OneWorld Sustainable Investments Careers Agency in Western Cape for the Job of Research Intern.
OneWorld Sustainable Investments Vacancies 2022 Apply Online for Jobs Available in Cape Town
Hello Friends, We are Going to Surprise the Candidates Who are Looking for OneWorld Sustainable Investments Vacancies 2022. We are Providing Jobs Available Immediately/ Current for Job Seekers. Choose the Job Based on Your Qualification and Apply Online Before the Last Date for Vacancies Matching Your Profile.
Highlights for Research Intern Jobs ?
Company »» OneWorld Sustainable Investments
Job Profile »» Research Intern
Salary Offer »» ZAR 11281 monthly
Location »» Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
Country »» South Africa Government Jobs 2022
Closing Date »» Going on (According to OneWorld Sustainable Investments Agency)
Full Job Description?
Research Intern Jobs in Cape Town
OneWorld is a Cape Town-based sustainable development consulting organisation focused on adaptive development within the context of a changing climate and resource constraints. We work at a science-policy-development interface with a view to building resilience to the challenge of climate change in the African region and beyond.
We are looking for a Research Intern to join the OneWorld team. The intern will be expected to provide research and administrative support to existing project work as well as assisting with Business Development through tender tracking and contributing to the development of proposals and reports. As an intern, you can expect to gain valuable insight on the project lifecycle, from inception right through to completion. You will also advance your knowledge and experience in project-based development work in the climate change arena.
- ‘Recent post-graduate students with a Masters degree or in the research phase of their Masters degree. Any application without a Masters degree will not be considered”
- South African nationals, permanent residence holders and/or foreign nationals with a preexisting right to work. Foreign nationals without a valid work or residency permit will not be considered.
- Fluency in English is essential and proficiency in any other of South Africa’s official languages is an advantage.
Required Competencies and Attributes:
- Knowledge of research methodologies, analysis and report-writing
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office package
- Excellent typing, writing and communication skills
- The ability to process information quickly and multi-task on a variety of different project themes
- Team-player with the ability to self-start and work independently with minimal supervision
- Provide support on research and investigation with regard to OneWorld’s proposals and projects.
- Translate proposal and contract requirements into project references
• Reformatting of CVs and project references • Obtaining and documenting contact lists
- Provide support on research and investigation with regard to OneWorld’s projects.
- Develop and implement effective research support and investigation to achieve proposal / project goals.
- Conduct desktop and investigative work.
- Monitor, capture and organise information and data into databases to ensure that strategic and valuable information is easily available.
- Analyses information and data, produces briefing papers and reports to support project goals.
- Keeps abreast of useful information, resources, tools, technical and technological development in related fields to ensure that research capacity is up to date.
- Provides ongoing tracking of trends and insights on OneWorld’s Climate resilience programmatic focus areas; contributes to the development of thought pieces.
If you are interested, please submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), a full letter of motivation as to why you wish to pursue a career in the fields that One World covers, a transcript of your university grades, and a pertinent example of your recent written work to email@example.com AND copy [email protected]. An electronic copy of your Master’s dissertation/thesis would also be helpful
How To Apply For OneWorld Sustainable Investments Vacancies 2022?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Follow the Below Mentioned Steps to Apply for the Above OneWorld Sustainable Investments Vacancies.
- Click on the OneWorld Sustainable Investments Vacancies Apply Now Button Given Below.
- Then log in to Your Account or Create a New Account.
- Collect the Required Self-attested Documents and Fill Your Basic Details.
- Upload Your CV/ Resume Along with Your Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Documents etc.
- After Completing the Form Check the Application, take a Screenshot from Your Personal Desktop or Mobile for Future Use.
Note: All Available Information on OneWorld Sustainable Investments Jobs 2022 is Shared Above. To Apply in the Above Vacancy Can Visit the Link Given Below.
Don’t Hesitate, and Apply for It. Thank You for Visiting !!