British Council Vacancies 2022: Apply for Customer Services Officer Jobs in Gauteng. British Council Recruitment Agency in Gauteng. British Council Recruitment Agencies Have Released a Notification Circular on the Official Website www.britishcouncil.org.za Careers 2022 for Customer Services Officer Job Vacancies in Johannesburg. Can Check Job Openings Recruitment 2022 for Freshers/ Experience/ Work From Home Based Jobs in Gauteng Government. Information About Customer Services Officer Contract Time Jobs Near Me in Johannesburg is Available. That is a High Paying British Council Careers Agency in Gauteng for the Job of Customer Services Officer.
British Council Vacancies 2022 Apply Online for Jobs Available in Johannesburg
Hello Friends, We are Going to Surprise the Candidates Who are Looking for British Council Vacancies 2022. We are Providing Jobs Available Immediately/ Current for Job Seekers. Choose the Job Based on Your Qualification and Apply Online Before the Last Date for Vacancies Matching Your Profile.
Highlights for Customer Services Officer Jobs ?
Company »» British Council
Job Profile »» Customer Services Officer
Salary Offer »» ZAR 16373 monthly
Location »» Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
Country »» South Africa Government Jobs 2022
Closing Date »» Closed (According to British Council Agency)
Full Job Description?
Customer Services Officer Jobs in Johannesburg
Location: Johannesburg, Sub Saharan Africa, ZA
Company: British Council
- The post-holder will provide a consistent and positive customer experience in line with the British Council’s Customer Service Strategy and relevant corporate standards and polices
- Handle first-level enquiries received in person, by email or telephone on relevant aspects of the British Council’s activities / products, in a friendly and professional manner, in line with Customer Service standards, and forward all 2nd level enquiries to relevant colleagues, ensuring they are attended to within specified timelines
- You will build rapport with prospective customers to gain understanding and information to respond to their specific needs and requirements
- You will also be the single point of contact for assigned opportunities, guiding them through the journey from first enquiry to final sale
- In addition, you will maintain efficient and up to date scheduling of rooms for both internal and external customers.
- And supervise the use of all digital systems related to facilities booking.
- Support the delivery of examination services / products through leading on contact, registration and pay and post-test activities to defined quality standards, in order to meet customer needs and support the delivery of the in-country Examinations Business Development Plan
- Collect and report money collected from customers for exam services daily according to FCCF and audit requirements, through cash desks and by issuing receipts for all income received, reconciliation and, processing refunds. Cash desks must be balanced and closed accurately with actual received income
- Contribute directly to customer service indicators such as customer feedback, mystery shopping and customer effort assessment scores for the Exams centre.
- Manage data-entry on British Council exams systems such as ORS / SRS for candidate registrations with 100% accuracy.
- Higher Diploma and/or equivalent professional experience
- Comprehensive, proven experience as a customer service and sales executive
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for customer service and sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Customer Service Professional Qualification
- Relevant qualification or training undertaken in Sales.
- Marketing and Communications experience.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Postholder will work a Tuesday – Saturday week.
- Rights to live and work in the country the role is based in.
- English Language Proficiency Level minimum B2, written and spoken
- Closing Date – 18 September 2022 applications will close 23:59 Nigeria Time
How To Apply For British Council Vacancies 2022?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Follow the Below Mentioned Steps to Apply for the Above British Council Vacancies.
- Click on the British Council Vacancies Apply Now Button Given Below.
- Then log in to Your Account or Create a New Account.
- Collect the Required Self-attested Documents and Fill Your Basic Details.
- Upload Your CV/ Resume Along with Your Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Documents etc.
- After Completing the Form Check the Application, take a Screenshot from Your Personal Desktop or Mobile for Future Use.
Note: All Available Information on British Council Jobs 2022 is Shared Above. To Apply in the Above Vacancy Can Visit the Link Given Below.
Don’t Hesitate, and Apply for It. Thank You for Visiting !!