Brafton Vacancies 2022: Apply for Remote Paid Search Specialist (PPC) Jobs in Western Cape. Brafton Recruitment Agency in Western Cape. Brafton Recruitment Agencies Have Released a Notification Circular on the Official Website www.brafton.com Careers 2022 for Remote Paid Search Specialist (PPC) Job Vacancies in Cape Town. Can Check Job Openings Recruitment 2022 for Freshers/ Experience/ Work From Home Based Jobs in Western Cape Government. Information About Remote Paid Search Specialist (PPC) Full Time Jobs Near Me in Cape Town is Available. That is a High Paying Brafton Careers Agency in Western Cape for the Job of Remote Paid Search Specialist (PPC).
Brafton Vacancies 2022 Apply Online for Jobs Available in Cape Town
Hello Friends, We are Going to Surprise the Candidates Who are Looking for Brafton Vacancies 2022. We are Providing Jobs Available Immediately/ Current for Job Seekers. Choose the Job Based on Your Qualification and Apply Online Before the Last Date for Vacancies Matching Your Profile.
Highlights for Remote Paid Search Specialist (PPC) Jobs ?
Company »» Brafton
Job Profile »» Remote Paid Search Specialist (PPC)
Salary Offer »» ZAR 348000 yearly
Location »» Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
Country »» South Africa Government Jobs 2022
Closing Date »» Going on (According to Brafton Agency)
Full Job Description?
Remote Paid Search Specialist (PPC) Jobs in Cape Town
The Paid Search Specialist works with Brafton’s Content Marketing Strategists (CMS) and the Director of Consulting to create, polish, and execute successful PPC campaigns for our clients. They serve as the go-to point person for PPC questions and strategy across the business. The person filling this role is comfortable creating PPC proposals, carefully managing and optimizing campaigns, and creating and delivering compellingly and data-rich reports.
Brafton currently utilizes Wordstream for our PPC management, and this role requires strong knowledge of the platform.
This remote role is within Brafton’s consulting team and reports into the Director of Consulting.
Brafton is an equal opportunity employer that is actively striving to cultivate and nurture a diverse employee base.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research and create PPC campaigns:
- Define keyword targets using various tools such as Wordstream and Google Keyword Planner.
- Effectively advise on monthly campaign spend levels with the client’s budget and goals in mind.
- Effectively optimize and manage paid campaigns within the allotted monthly management hours
- Create and present compelling paid search proposals based on research of the suggested outlets for each client.
- Successfully execute planned campaigns – creating and adjusting on a daily basis, as necessary, in Wordstream or any other tools and platforms in use
- Report on your results internally and externally
- Collaborate closely with the account manager, client and Director of Consulting
- Understand search engine optimization best practices and provide insight through client deliverables
- Reliable management and reporting of monthly assigned work.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Strong working knowledge of Wordstream.
- Strong working knowledge of AdRoll, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Paid Ads, and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage PPC campaigns through Wordstream
- Excellent client-facing communication skills (via phone, email, and in-person).
- The ability to craft a compelling proposal.
- The ability to create clear reports with riveting ROI narrative.
- Strong interdepartmental and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work at a computer during standard working hours.
- Meet scheduled and proposed deadlines.
- Assist team members on active campaigns during absence or complicated proposals.
- The drive to consistently improve upon current ROI.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge with the following technologies/software/programs/processes:
- MS Office – specifically Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Google – AdWords, Keyword Planner Tool, Search Console, Analytics
- Bing Paids Ads
- Basic Knowledge in or experience with similar tools such as: Searchmetrics, Raven Tools, Buzzsuomo, Moz, Wordstream, Spyfu, or similar platforms.
- Ability to adapt to new software and changes in the paid environment quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines
- 20 percent client communication
- 20 percent internal communication
- 40 percent execution
- 10 percent reporting.
- 10 percent misc.
Contractors must provide their own industry hardware and a stable internet connection.
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
How To Apply For Brafton Vacancies 2022?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Follow the Below Mentioned Steps to Apply for the Above Brafton Vacancies.
- Click on the Brafton Vacancies Apply Now Button Given Below.
- Then log in to Your Account or Create a New Account.
- Collect the Required Self-attested Documents and Fill Your Basic Details.
- Upload Your CV/ Resume Along with Your Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Documents etc.
- After Completing the Form Check the Application, take a Screenshot from Your Personal Desktop or Mobile for Future Use.
Note: All Available Information on Brafton Jobs 2022 is Shared Above. To Apply in the Above Vacancy Can Visit the Link Given Below.
Don’t Hesitate, and Apply for It. Thank You for Visiting !!