Micro Focus Vacancies 2022 Apply For Micro Focus Vacancies in Gauteng, South Africa | Micro Focus Job Vacancies Are Now Available Near Me | Micro Focus Careers Job Opportunities in Bryanston | Check Latest Micro Focus Government Jobs in Bryanston, Gauteng | Micro Focus Careers Has Released Notification Circular For CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Job Vacancy at www.microfocus.com | Micro Focus is Hiring For CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Jobs In Bryanston | Micro Focus Offers A Attractive Salary Package As Per Eligibility Criteria For Suitable CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Job Vacancies | Get Micro Focus Upcoming South Africa Jobs Careers News24 Here At www.microfocus.com | Micro Focus Government Jobs in South Africa.
Hello Friends, We Are Going To Surprise The Candidates Who Are Looking For Micro Focus Career 2022, We Are Providing The Current Micro Focus Careers Job Details For Them | Get Information About Micro Focus CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Job Openings in Bryanston, Choose The Job Based on Your Qualification And Register The Vacancies Matching Your Profile.
Micro Focus Vacancies 2022 Apply For CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Jobs In Bryanston, Gauteng
Job Seekers Who Are Eager To Get CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Job in Micro Focus Vacancies, and Willing To Work Then This is Great Careers News For You | CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Vacancies Are Now Available on Micro Focus Careers Portal | Micro Focus Vacancies Claims Around R 16549.00 per month Good Salary For CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Jobs | Can Apply For Micro Focus Job Vacancies 2022 | South African Government Jobs Vacancies in Bryanston, Gauteng | Stay Connected With Us For Upcoming Micro Focus Job Vacancies in Bryanston Latest Updates.
Read Carefully The Complete Details of CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Jobs Before Applying To Micro Focus Vacancies 2022 | Brief Information Is Given Below, Scroll Down This Page To Get More Details.
Micro Focus Vacancies 2022 – Highlights of CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Vacancies in Bryanston?
Required Company »» Micro Focus Careers
Job Profile »» CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps
Salary »» R 16549.00 per month
Jobs Type »» Full Time
Job Located »» Jobs In Bryanston
Job’s Location »» Bryanston, Gauteng
Last Date »» On Going
Micro Focus CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Vacancies Description?
Micro Focus CyberRes Presales Consultant, SecOps
Who we are:
Micro Focus is a market leader in the Cyber Resiliency space and one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. Our formula is simple “Strengthen your cyber resilience. Protect. Detect. Evolve.”
Micro Focus CyberRes department is at the forefront of the security leadership position in the industry, based on SIEM, Application Security, Data Security and Identity/Access Management solutions. We are uniquely addressing a broad range of customer demands in security, including SOC & Security Operations, Secure DevOps, Data Privacy compliance and Identity Governance
About the Role:
As a Micro Focus Presales Consultant, you will possess exceptional presentation, written and verbal skills. You will ideally be familiar with the Micro Focus Enterprise Security Product portfolio and have a technical understanding of the security use cases associated with the portfolio. You will have a deep understanding of security principles, architectures and competitive products and security architectures and design.
You will be joining an extremely motivated sales team, playing a key role as subject matter expert in state-of-the-art security spaces. You will be responsible for a wide range of presales activities including:
- Product presentations and technical deep diving to prospects, customers and partners
- Conducting and documenting successful PoCs and live demos with Micro Focus Security Operations (SecOps) portfolio solutions
- Addressing RFI/RFP/RFQ responses accurately and in a timely manner
- Keeping a “trusted advisor” relationship with key customers and partners, meeting them regularly and keeping them up to date with the latest product releases and new features
- Representing Micro Focus at trade shows and events, also as public speaker
- Represent Micro Focus in the Cyber Security market with a high standing and leadership
The CyberRes SecOps Sales Engineer, South Africa role is responsible for
Opportunity analysis and support
- Gathers and assesses customer needs, both business and technical.
- Identifies related needs (lead generation, opportunity expansion).
- Identifies site-specific and corporate parameters and constraints that impact the solution.
- Identifies required project steps.
- Identifies likely problem areas that require attention.
- Identifies probable competition and product roll-out data/training needs and evaluates relative company strengths.
- Product presentations and technical sessions for prospects, customers and partners
- Live demos of Micro Focus CyberRes SecOps solutions
- Orchestrating successful Proof of Concepts
- Addressing responses to customers’ requirements, RF(X)s
- Design comprehensive security architectures based on customer requirements
- Build and maintain a healthy, positive relationship with key customers and partners, meeting them regularly and keep them up to date with the latest product releases and new features
- Representing Micro Focus at trade shows and events, also as public speaker
- Be a key sparring partner for sales and management
Solution Planning and Design.
- Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Investigates and optimizes a solution’s fit to the requirements of an opportunity, both current and future.
- Adapts solution design to new requirements.
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its components.
- Identifies the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in design activities.
- Generates an implementation plan with timelines for the solution.
- Creates the appropriate test plan as required
- Anticipates some of the potential challenges for the proposed project plan.
- Anticipates and plans for competitive threats.
- Actively identifies opportunities to assist peers Regionally in area of expertise (e.g., writing white-papers).
- Maintains excellent communications with customer executive management across the Region.
- Represents the company as a technical expert with customers; shares knowledge in area of expertise and links to related technology areas.
- Advances opportunities through the use of effective consultative selling techniques.
- Builds customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Communicates and articulates the details of their component roles in a proposed customer solution.
- Actively supports the account team with solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer communications.
- Analyzes and provides support to deals in the pipeline where needed.
- Transfers knowledge to Presales peers via mentoring and contributing participation in peer education programs.
- Understands the roles and effectively engages other teams and resources within the company and partners.
- Identifies overlooked opportunities suggested by technical expertise.
- Facilitates smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 10+ years experience as a security presales, architect, analyst, consultant in the Information Security market
- Hands-on experience on one or more SecOps solutions: log management, UEBA, SOAR, etc.
- Robust knowledge of information security fundamentals, market analysis and product verticals (architectural design, technology, implementation)
- Excellent solution presentation skills, Desire to implement and customize Micro Focus SecOps solutions in Proof of Concept (POC) activities
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems, databases, networking fundamentals, and container-based deployment technologies
- Establishes thought leadership in a technical specialty area with customers
- Ability to communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals. Links company solutions with business needs to create customer business value
- Applies broad understanding of technical innovations & trends to solving customer business problems
- Good knowledge of and relationship to the local IT security market (system integrators, resellers, distributors are desirable)
Considered as a Plus
- Existing hands-on skills with any Micro Focus SecOps solutions: ArcSight ESM, ArcSight Logger, etc.
- CISSP, CISM, CEH, or CCSK certifications
- University or bachelor’s degree; advanced or Masters degree preferred.
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
How To Apply For CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Jobs In Micro Focus Vacancies 2022
➥ First of All Click On Apply Now Button Given For Micro Focus Vacancy.
➥ Then Login Your Account Or Create A New Account, Collect The Required Self-attested Documents And Fill In Your Basic Details.
➥ Upload Your Scanned Photo And Documents. Check Application Preview, Correct Any Mistakes Or Omissions.
➥ After Verifying The Application Pay The Fee If Mentioned.
➥ And Take A Screenshot From Your Personal Desktop Or Mobile For Future Use.
|Apply Now Hear|
FAQs For Micro Focus Vacancies 2022
Que.1:- What Is Micro Focus Vacancies 2022?
➥ Micro Focus Vacancies 2022 is An Organization Based in Bryanston, Which Every Year Indeed Jobs in South Africa.
Que.2:- What Is The Current Vacancy In Micro Focus Vacancies 2022?
➥ The Current Vacancy In Micro Focus Vacancies 2022 Is That Of CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps .
Que.3:- What Is The Salary Of Micro Focus CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Vacancies?
➥ The Salary Of Micro Focus CyberRes Presales Consultant – SecOps Vacancies Is Around R 16549.00 per month.
Disclaimer:- Welcome To Our Job Portal JobCareersNews.com, We Collect Information From Multiple Sources And Make it Accessible to The Public, Our Job Portal Will Not Be responsible For Any Mistake or Error In All The Information Provided By Our Team | We Wish You a Bright Future.