Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Vacancies 2022: Apply for Channel Support Specialist Jobs in Limpopo. Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Recruitment Agency in Limpopo. Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Recruitment Agencies Have Released a Notification Circular on the Official Website www.momentummetropolitan.co.za Careers 2022 for Channel Support Specialist Job Vacancies in Polokwane. Can Check Job Openings Recruitment 2022 for Freshers/ Experience/ Work From Home Based Jobs in Limpopo Government. Information About Channel Support Specialist Permanent Jobs Near Me in Polokwane is Available. That is a High Paying Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Careers Agency in Limpopo for the Job of Channel Support Specialist.
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Vacancies 2022 Apply Online for Jobs Available in Polokwane
Hello Friends, We are Going to Surprise the Candidates Who are Looking for Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Vacancies 2022. We are Providing Jobs Available Immediately/ Current for Job Seekers. Choose the Job Based on Your Qualification and Apply Online Before the Last Date for Vacancies Matching Your Profile.
Highlights for Channel Support Specialist Jobs ?
Company »» Momentum Metropolitan Holdings
Job Profile »» Channel Support Specialist
Salary Offer »» ZAR 14402 monthly
Location »» Jobs in Polokwane, Limpopo
Country »» South Africa Government Jobs 2022
Closing Date »» Closed (According to Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Agency)
Full Job Description?
Channel Support Specialist Jobs in Polokwane
Through our client-facing brands Metropolitan and Momentum, with Multiply (wellness and rewards programme), and our other specialist brands, including Guardrisk and Eris Property Group, the group enables business and people from all walks of life to achieve their financial goals and life aspirations. We help people grow their savings, protect what matters to them and invest for the future. We help companies and organisations care for and reward their employees and members.
Through our own network of advisers or via independent brokers and utilising new platforms Momentum Metropolitan provides practical financial solutions for people, communities and businesses.
Visit us at www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
Provide operational sales support and reinforce knowledge on business tools, processes, products, compliance requirements and reporting in the Metropolitan Sales Channel. Monitor, troubleshoot and escalate technical problems with networks, systems and other infrastructure to enable the sales process in the Channel.
- Business Degree/Diploma or equivalent with specialization in either business management, accounting or IT
- 5 years’ working experience of sales and service in a financial services industry, preferably in long term insurance
- RE5 qualification will be advantageous
- Drivers license and reliable vehicle for travelling
- Willingness to travel in the normal course of duties
- Monitor and compile production, audit and other relevant reports within agreed timeframes.
- Investigate reporting discrepancies and escalate where necessary to ensure timeous resolution.
- Assist with enrolment queries, clearing of pending business, correct sales processes and support the capturing of new business within the agreed upon timeframes and service level agreements.
- Assist in driving leads campaigns to conversions and promote the awareness of competitions and incentives to ensure ROI.
- Provide ongoing operational support and reinforce knowledge on business tools, processes, products, compliance requirements, and the interpretation of BI reports in the Channel.
- Consult with stakeholders and deliver on identified initiatives related to sales processes, products, systems and reporting (includes input related to design, user testing and implementation).
- Demo new functionalities and processes to stakeholders and document feedback.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and escalate technical problems with networks and systems infrastructure to ensure minimal downtime.
- Manage asset controls and the allocations of laptops, tablets and desktops in the Channel in terms of agreed upon criteria.
- Ensure that offices, branding and signage are well maintained, tidy and visibly attractive.
- Co-ordinate and deliver on projects working in a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Present at Manco’s and planning sessions, and provide input to formal communications, on the core capabilities, root causes and trends identified from in-field engagements.
- In-field engagements to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders that promote cross delivery practice solutions.
- Contribute to sustaining a competitive edge through external networking and benchmarking and representation on related forums.
- Define fair and innovative support practices to build rewarding relationships and allows team to provide exceptional client service.
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to identify changing needs and make recommendations to align with client needs.
- Manage a client service excellence culture which builds enduring relationships and allows team to provide exceptional client service.
- Create a positive work climate and culture to energise, give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise productivity.
- Show exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values.
- Drive a culture that guides and directs best practice, fostering an environment of continuous learning, improvement and cohesiveness.
- Build strong relationships by providing specialist know-how and leadership to others, expressing positive expectations.
- Contribute to continuous innovation, and positively influence and manage change and offer specialist support where required.
- Enable a learning and growth culture whereby information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas is actively shared.
- Contribute to the development of area specific budgets to minimise expenditure, in alignment with operational plans.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Business Acumen
- Client/Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Result
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Leads Change and Innovation
We are committed to Employment Equity, diversity and inclusion when recruiting internally and externally. All appointments are made in alignment to our Employment Equity goals and we encourage people with disabilities to apply.
How To Apply For Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Vacancies 2022?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Follow the Below Mentioned Steps to Apply for the Above Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Vacancies.
- Click on the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Vacancies Apply Now Button Given Below.
- Then log in to Your Account or Create a New Account.
- Collect the Required Self-attested Documents and Fill Your Basic Details.
- Upload Your CV/ Resume Along with Your Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Documents etc.
- After Completing the Form Check the Application, take a Screenshot from Your Personal Desktop or Mobile for Future Use.
Note: All Available Information on Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Jobs 2022 is Shared Above. To Apply in the Above Vacancy Can Visit the Link Given Below.
Don’t Hesitate, and Apply for It. Thank You for Visiting !!