Minopex Vacancies 2022: Apply for Reliability Engineer Jobs in Mpumalanga. Minopex Recruitment Agency in Mpumalanga. Minopex Recruitment Agencies Have Released a Notification Circular on the Official Website www.minopex.com Careers 2022 for Reliability Engineer Job Vacancies in Phola. Can Check Job Openings Recruitment 2022 for Freshers/ Experience/ Work From Home Based Jobs in Mpumalanga Government. Information About Reliability Engineer Permanent Jobs Near Me in Phola is Available. That is a High Paying Minopex Careers Agency in Mpumalanga for the Job of Reliability Engineer.
Minopex Vacancies 2022 Apply Online for Jobs Available in Phola
Hello Friends, We are Going to Surprise the Candidates Who are Looking for Minopex Vacancies 2022. We are Providing Jobs Available Immediately/ Current for Job Seekers. Choose the Job Based on Your Qualification and Apply Online Before the Last Date for Vacancies Matching Your Profile.
Highlights for Reliability Engineer Jobs ?
Company »» Minopex
Job Profile »» Reliability Engineer
Salary Offer »» ZAR 639118 yearly
Location »» Jobs in Phola, Mpumalanga
Country »» South Africa Government Jobs 2022
Closing Date »» Closed (According to Minopex Agency)
Full Job Description?
Reliability Engineer Jobs in Phola
This position will be based at the Phola site close to Ogies in Mpumalanga.
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for the estimation, prevention and management of “lifecycle” engineering uncertainty and risk failure that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This includes loss elimination and equipment risk management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with Minopex Health, Safety & Environmental responsibilities and statutory requirements
- Working with the Engineering team to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations
- Responsible for adhering to the life cycle asset management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets
- Advise on the installation specifications along with commissioning plans
- Developing acceptance tests and inspection criteria
- Participating in the final inspection of new installations
- Define, design, develop, monitor and refine an asset maintenance plan with the primary focus on proactive preventive maintenance
- Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
- Providing input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations
- Developing engineering solutions for repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. This includes capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues • Conducting data analysis using techniques such as:
o Statistical process control
o Reliability modeling
o Prediction Fault tree analysis
o Reliability prediction and improvement
o Reliability culture / human errors / human factors
o Reliability and availability programme plan
- Use of Six Sigma (6σ) methodology
- Conducting root cause analysis (RCA) and root cause failure analysis (RCFA)
- Failure reporting
- Analysis and corrective action system (FRACAS)
- Working with the production team to perform analyses of assets including:
o Asset utilization
o Equipment effectiveness and remaining life cycle
- Assist with tracking of Maintenance day planning as well as Project planning and tracking on Microsoft Project Bar chart
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Maintenance Engineering
- ECSA registration
- Post Graduate qualification in Asset Management
- Qualification in Project Management would be beneficial
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- 5 years’ experience as a Mechanical or Maintenance Engineer in the mining industry with 3 years’ experience in asset management
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering, asset integrity and reliability
- Good understanding of maintenance work management processes
- Sound working knowledge of different types of mining assets
- Knowledge of relevant Safety and Mining legislation
- Understanding of Engineering best practices and new technologies related to Engineering principles and processes
- Advanced computer skills, with emphasis on condition monitoring software
- Strong knowledge of preventive maintenance programs and the tools associated with failure detection
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Project Management / Microsoft Project
How To Apply For Minopex Vacancies 2022?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Follow the Below Mentioned Steps to Apply for the Above Minopex Vacancies.
- Click on the Minopex Vacancies Apply Now Button Given Below.
- Then log in to Your Account or Create a New Account.
- Collect the Required Self-attested Documents and Fill Your Basic Details.
- Upload Your CV/ Resume Along with Your Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Documents etc.
- After Completing the Form Check the Application, take a Screenshot from Your Personal Desktop or Mobile for Future Use.
Note: All Available Information on Minopex Jobs 2022 is Shared Above. To Apply in the Above Vacancy Can Visit the Link Given Below.
Don’t Hesitate, and Apply for It. Thank You for Visiting !!