Land Bank Vacancies 2022: Apply for General Manager Jobs in Gauteng. Land Bank Recruitment Agency in Gauteng. Land Bank Recruitment Agencies Have Released a Notification Circular on the Official Website landbank.erecruit.co Careers 2022 for General Manager Job Vacancies in Centurion. Can Check Job Openings Recruitment 2022 for Freshers/ Experience/ Work From Home Based Jobs in Gauteng Government. Information About General Manager Full Time Jobs Near Me in Centurion is Available. That is a High Paying Land Bank Careers Agency in Gauteng for the Job of General Manager.
Land Bank Vacancies 2022 Apply Online for Jobs Available in Centurion
Hello Friends, We are Going to Surprise the Candidates Who are Looking for Land Bank Vacancies 2022. We are Providing Jobs Available Immediately/ Current for Job Seekers. Choose the Job Based on Your Qualification and Apply Online Before the Last Date for Vacancies Matching Your Profile.
Highlights for General Manager Jobs ?
Company »» Land Bank
Job Profile »» General Manager
Salary Offer »» ZAR 45923 monthly
Location »» Jobs in Centurion, Gauteng
Country »» South Africa Government Jobs 2022
Closing Date »»
Expired (According to Land Bank Agency)
Full Job Description?
General Manager Jobs in Centurion
The Land and Agricultural Development Bank of South Africa (Land Bank) is South Africa’s only specialist agricultural bank established in 1912, the bank’s sole objective is to serve South African commercial and emerging farmers and bring specially designed financial services within their reach. These services enable farmers to finance land, equipment, improve assets and obtain production credit. The Land Bank provides financial services that have moved with the times and continues to provide services to agri-business and constantly reviews its offerings to ensure that they match the needs of an industry.
As change has swept across the sector in South Africa the socio-economic makeup of agriculture has altered, bringing new entrants from historically disadvantaged backgrounds on to the land, these new farmers, facing the challenges of establishing sustainable agri-businesses across the agricultural value chain, Land Bank has been a commercial lifeline offering appropriately designed financial products that facilitate personal and commercial viability in a sector that is vital to the sustainability of South Africa and its people.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for Budgeting and Planning, including rolling forecasts; Management reporting internally and to external stakeholders as as well financial analysis in order to provide relevant and reliable information for business decision making. Responsible for the development and management of the Business performance function in the Bank.
Key Performance Areas
1. Manages Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reporting Process Internally and to Key Stakeholders as required
- Compiles a financial reporting timetable for communication to all stakeholders to meet reporting deadlines.
- Performs financial analysis, interpretation and provides comment on financial reports to ensure timeous and accurate reporting to business, Exco / Board.
- Financial Performance Write Up.
- Reviews monthly management accounts.
- Adapts reporting as required.
- Reporting and analysis (Annual Report, Monthly Management Accounts, Quarterly Reports, etc.).
- Implementation and maintenance of a full cost recovery model for the Bank.
- Reporting to National Treasury.
2. Develops and Manages Operational and Capital Budgets as well as Rolling Forecasts Supported by Financial Planning
- Manages the Land Bank Budgeting process.
- Co-ordinates the budget timetable.
- Compiles the budget guidelines in line with the Bank’s approved strategy.
- Performs quality control by checking that all aspects have been included and are within parameters as indicated in the strategic document.
- Evaluates the budgets to ensure alignment with the corporate strategy and give feedback to business units.
- Utilises information from the budgeting process for reporting in the corporate plan.
- Prepares the budget for presentation to the board.
3. Business Performance Analytics – both retrospective and predictive.
- Profitability analysis and reporting
- Profitability analysis including segment, customer, sector and channel profitability.
- Provides other required financial analytics at the lowest level to enable decision making.
4. Finance Business Partnering
- Finance Business partnering which essentially provides full finance support to the respective business areas regarding;
- Ensuring proper accounting for transactions
- Budgeting and Planning, including rolling forecasts
- Profitability and other financial analysis
- Expenditure analysis and reporting
- All other financial reporting requirements
5. Risk Management & Committee Participation Risk Management:
- Provides guidance to the Finance Department Risk Champion to enable:
- Reviewing and updating of organisational action plans on Business Unit’s risk register;
- Capturing of operational new risks identified and discussed for the Business Unit. Audit Matters.
- Responds to audit queries / opinions for own area of responsibility. Committee Matters
- Attendance and Participation in various committees (MANCO, CROM, ALCO, CRMC, ORCO, PROCUREMENT, IMPAIRMENTS) and provides input into the strategic decision making of the bank.
6. Implementation and Management of a full cost recovery model and transfer pricing in the Group.
- A full recovery model developed, implemented and maintained in the Bank.
- Proper transfer pricing developed, implemented and maintained between Land Bank group companies.
7. Development and management of the Business performance function, including People Management Performance Management
- Analyse the business plan to determine the applicable deliverables and targets
- Compile the Performance Management documentation in collaboration with the staff member in terms of:
- Job Profile requirements
- Key Performance Areas
- Personal Development Plan
- Conduct performance planning session and Track and monitor performance in accordance with performance contracts
- Conduct performance reviews in accordance with policies and procedures and take corrective actions where necessary
- Provide coaching and feedback to employees on how to improve and sustain their performance
- Determine the human resource requirements, in accordance with the expected deliverables and current capacity
- Secure the human capital requirements to ensure that deliverables will be met in accordance with the expected targets
- Set and achieve employment equity targets.
- Minimise staff turnover
- Lead the department in such a manner as to foster innovation and technological excellence.
- Demonstrate behaviour aligned to the corporate Land bank values
- Equitable distribution of responsibilities and accountabilities and plan appropriate human capacity and full utilisation for projects under management Financial Management
- Develop and manage budget
- Manage expenditure and ensure no fruitless expenditure
Preferred Minimum Education and Experience
- Qualified CA (SA) or Registered CIMA
- Masters Degree/ MBA
- Experience in a Financial Management / Management Accounting position – 7 years post qualification;
- Banking: State Owned Enterprises experience – 3 years
- Business Acumen 4
- IFRS 4
- Tax Legislation 3
- Reserve Bank requirements
- Knowledge of PFMA
- Knowledge of the Land Bank Act
How To Apply For Land Bank Vacancies 2022?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Follow the Below Mentioned Steps to Apply for the Above Land Bank Vacancies.
- Click on the Land Bank Vacancies Apply Now Button Given Below.
- Then log in to Your Account or Create a New Account.
- Collect the Required Self-attested Documents and Fill Your Basic Details.
- Upload Your CV/ Resume Along with Your Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Documents etc.
- After Completing the Form Check the Application, take a Screenshot from Your Personal Desktop or Mobile for Future Use.
Note: All Available Information on Land Bank Jobs 2022 is Shared Above. To Apply in the Above Vacancy Can Visit the Link Given Below.
Don’t Hesitate, and Apply for It. Thank You for Visiting !!