Clicks Group Limited Vacancies 2022: Apply for Learnership Programme Jobs in Western Cape. Clicks Group Limited Recruitment Agency in Western Cape. Clicks Group Limited Recruitment Agencies Have Released a Notification Circular on the Official Website www.clicksgroup.co.za Careers 2022 for Learnership Programme Job Vacancies in Kenilworth. Can Check Job Openings Recruitment 2022 for Freshers/ Experience/ Work From Home Based Jobs in Western Cape Government. Information About Learnership Programme Learnership Jobs Near Me in Kenilworth is Available. That is a High Paying Clicks Group Limited Careers Agency in Western Cape for the Job of Learnership Programme.
Clicks Group Limited Vacancies 2022 Apply Online for Jobs Available in Kenilworth
Hello Friends, We are Going to Surprise the Candidates Who are Looking for Clicks Group Limited Vacancies 2022. We are Providing Jobs Available Immediately/ Current for Job Seekers. Choose the Job Based on Your Qualification and Apply Online Before the Last Date for Vacancies Matching Your Profile.
Highlights for Learnership Programme Jobs ?
Company »» Clicks Group Limited
Job Profile »» Learnership Programme
Salary Offer »» ZAR 282000 yearly
Location »» Jobs in Kenilworth, Western Cape
Country »» South Africa Government Jobs 2022
Closing Date »» Closed (According to Clicks Group Limited Agency)
Full Job Description?
Learnership Programme Jobs in Kenilworth
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) ; 50% in English and a Pass in Life Science (Biology)/Physics
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Preference will be given to individuals that:
- Meet the Company’s EE targets as set out in our employment equity plan
- Meet the furtherance of the National agenda for the development of unemployed youth
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
Kindly note only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
How To Apply For Clicks Group Limited Vacancies 2022?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Follow the Below Mentioned Steps to Apply for the Above Clicks Group Limited Vacancies.
- Click on the Clicks Group Limited Vacancies Apply Now Button Given Below.
- Then log in to Your Account or Create a New Account.
- Collect the Required Self-attested Documents and Fill Your Basic Details.
- Upload Your CV/ Resume Along with Your Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Documents etc.
- After Completing the Form Check the Application, take a Screenshot from Your Personal Desktop or Mobile for Future Use.
Note: All Available Information on Clicks Group Limited Jobs 2022 is Shared Above. To Apply in the Above Vacancy Can Visit the Link Given Below.
Don’t Hesitate, and Apply for It. Thank You for Visiting !!