AFGRI Vacancies 2022: Apply for Office Administrator Jobs in Gauteng. AFGRI Recruitment Agency in Gauteng. AFGRI Recruitment Agencies Have Released a Notification Circular on the Official Website www.afgri.co.za Careers 2022 for Office Administrator Job Vacancies in Centurion. Can Check Job Openings Recruitment 2022 for Freshers/ Experience/ Work From Home Based Jobs in Gauteng Government. Information About Office Administrator Permanent Jobs Near Me in Centurion is Available. That is a High Paying AFGRI Careers Agency in Gauteng for the Job of Office Administrator.
AFGRI Vacancies 2022 Apply Online for Jobs Available in Centurion
Hello Friends, We are Going to Surprise the Candidates Who are Looking for AFGRI Vacancies 2022. We are Providing Jobs Available Immediately/ Current for Job Seekers. Choose the Job Based on Your Qualification and Apply Online Before the Last Date for Vacancies Matching Your Profile.
Highlights for Office Administrator Jobs ?
Company »» AFGRI
Job Profile »» Office Administrator
Salary Offer »» ZAR 10425 monthly
Location »» Jobs in Centurion, Gauteng
Country »» South Africa Government Jobs 2022
Closing Date »» Closed (According to AFGRI Agency)
Full Job Description?
Office Administrator Jobs in Centurion
To provide high-level administrative support to the Group Treasurer and business to enable the attainment of business objectives. Responsible for the overall office management, drafting/preparing of reports and presentations, travel arrangements and other required correspondences.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 12
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent qualification is preferred.
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5 years relevant experience with a demonstrated track record of high accuracy, analytical and organisational skills and excellent computer skills
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Plan and direct all administrative, financial and operational activities for the Group Treasurer.
- Organise and prioritise critical issues and required information for the Treasurer to facilitate efficient decision-making.
- Oversee the management of the Treasurer’s office to ensure smooth operations and that resources are available and operating effectively.
- Establish and manage relationships with Group Lenders and internal and external sources of information to source relevant information.
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external role players such as committees and employees.
- Responsible for ensuring a well-managed and efficient administration of the treasury department.
- Manage the Group Treasurer’s diary, organise meetings, logistics and conferences and take and distribute minutes at meetings.
- Draft reports, memos, letters, and presentations.
- Responsible for electronic and paper-based document control, management, coordination and filing of all Treasury-related documents.
- Manage and assist with queries from and to the lender group.
- Responsible for all credit card administration, merchant services and monthly purchase order administration for the division.
- Liaise with various Executive Member’s offices for arrangements of meetings/appointments and assist the Executive PA’s and Exco Members when required.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Document management and compilation
- Bilingual Written and verbal expression / Business language
- Strong emotional intelligence and self-motivated
- Planning and organising
- Organisation Sensitivity
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management
- Result orientated
- Team player
Closing date: 16 September 2022
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest. The filling of these positions will be aligned to AFGRI’s Employment Equity Policy
Applicants are informed that in order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the AFGRI Group website, https://www.agh.co.za/which HR Processing Notice we request you kindly download and read.
How To Apply For AFGRI Vacancies 2022?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Follow the Below Mentioned Steps to Apply for the Above AFGRI Vacancies.
- Click on the AFGRI Vacancies Apply Now Button Given Below.
- Then log in to Your Account or Create a New Account.
- Collect the Required Self-attested Documents and Fill Your Basic Details.
- Upload Your CV/ Resume Along with Your Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Documents etc.
- After Completing the Form Check the Application, take a Screenshot from Your Personal Desktop or Mobile for Future Use.
Note: All Available Information on AFGRI Jobs 2022 is Shared Above. To Apply in the Above Vacancy Can Visit the Link Given Below.
Don’t Hesitate, and Apply for It. Thank You for Visiting !!